The JBT FLEX-ID Labeling System features Print and Apply (P&A) technology that focuses on the needs of our customers. With an easy-to-use software system, users can generate labels that bring a new level of traceability to produce labels. A patent-pending technology helps the unit achieve higher speeds while maintaining high-quality label integrity. The unit is also compatible with any JBT labeler (G3 or legacy Echo models) and can be dropped in behind the applicator unit. Combined with a JBT labeler, FLEX-ID can print and apply labels at rates up to 1,000 pieces of fruit per minute with a scannable stacked databar code, so the speed and hit rate that you expect from JBT’s produce identification solutions are uncompromised.
Some key features about the FLEX-ID System:
- Traceability: Users input lot codes and the print history of lot codes is captured by the software.
- Modular: The FLEX-ID Labeling System easily mounts behind any JBT Labeler (G3 or Echo)
- Inventory: Reduces the multitude of pre-printed labels needed on-site.
- User Interface: A simple software solution allows the operator to quickly generate and print custom labels.
- Custom Libraries: Admin users are able to set up their own PLU and grower ID libraries.